Here is an overview of the service we provide from concept to completion:
- First Visit: Our First visit to your home is when you can discuss your ideas and requirements, including choices of finishes and fittings. If you are undecided or unsure about any aspect of your design we will provide guidance and suggestions.
- Detailed Quotation: Once you are satisfied with the choices, we will then be in a position to provide a quotation and computer drawing.
- Second Visit: We will then revisit your home with our laptop to show you the proposed drawings and detailed quotation. If necessary changes to the design can be made at this point.
- Payment of Deposit: When you are happy with the design and quotation, and upon payment of a deposit your new kitchen is underway.
- Third Visit: We will visit and conduct a check measure before your kitchen is ordered.
- Ordering & Providing Work Schedule: At this point all the details have been finalised and kitchen components are ordered.
We will provide you with a schedule of works outlining the order of work to be carried out. Although each kitchen install is different, there is a general process along the following lines:
- Day 1: Kitchen Rip out and first fix plumbing and electrics, delivery of kitchen
- Day 2: Repair plasterboard (if required), and start of kitchen install
- Day 3 to 5: Install continues (dependent on size of kitchen)
- Day 4 to 5: Template stone top (if required with install of benchtops approx. (10/14 days after template)
Day after benchtop has been installed, sink & cooktop to be fitted.
Glass splashback to be measured (if required) with install 10/14 days after.